Sunday, December 25, 2005

A Simple Christmas

Christmas has been wonderful this year. I especially loved the many concerts our children were in. Of course the parties were great, too. I began listening to holiday music early this year. A local radio station polled its listeners and chose to start playing Christmas music the week before Thanksgiving. At first I was overwhelmed at the thought, but I kept going back and finally decided that I was ready for Christmas music. I struggled to get presents sent to family away from home. Although I had the Christmas spirit, shopping just wasn't something that I felt like doing. Busy at work during the day and activities every night we didn't have many chances to shop much, but when we had some time, we got a few things. I was very glad that we kept things simple. It made for a lovely holiday.

No comments: